Sunday, May 1, 2011

The final days of my break

I did it! More than one post...
It was a beautiful weekend; a good end to my break!

A lot of flowers are blooming in Santa Cruz, and it's been really clear and warm.

Adam, Jon, and Salem seriously contemplating the Kendo demonstration at the Cupertino Cherry Blossom Festival. Adam's parents came down as well, and we had a nice day and dinner on Saturday with them!

Oscar! The latest addition to our family. Adam won him today at the festival. He's not eating yet, and I'm a bit worried he won't make it long, but we have high hopes! The cats are a bit of a concern too, but they haven't noticed him yet....

1 comment:

tt lou yoki said...

Missed you guys this weekend. I'll probably come down soon to switch cars. Good to see you back on blogger:)